Skin care is the essential thing you should follow irrespective of your skin type. Everyone wants to have perfect skin without any acne, blemishes and dark spots. But to achieve clean skin takes some effort.
People often think that skin care can cost them more money. By knowing the easy hacks, you can take care of your skin effortlessly.
Also, there are home remedies for skin that you can do to protect your skin against UV rays and skin tan. But do not be concerned as I have consolidated the best skincare products in this article.
In this blog I have talked about tips, and top products available in the market and in your home. So, now let’s get started to know more.
Best Skin Care Products
Before starting to work on your skin, first know about your skin type. Skin type can be categorized into 4 such; normal, dry, oily, and combination skin.
Once you have figured out your skin type, you can choose the skincare products accordingly. The CTM method is very popular now, which involves cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin.
You can get a cleanser face wash, and many commercial products such as biotique cleanser, Cetaphil cleanser, Cera ve sa cleanser that are available in the market.
Similarly, you can choose the best facial toner according to your skin type. Using a toner after cleansing helps you to prepare the skin.
If you have oily skin, you can choose the best moisturizer for oily skin, and dry skin people can choose the best moisturizer for dry skin.
The skin care doesn’t end with the CTM method; you need to take some extra care based on your age, skin factors to get a glow on your skin.
You can use an anti aging cream if you cross 40 years to keep your facial skin intact. Also, if you have dark circles; under-eye cream is a must to manage the skin under the eye.
Also, stretch mark cream available in the market is used by several women to cure the stretches in their skin. If you are worried about the dark spot, you can purchase a good dark spot removal cream to permanently cure the dark spots in your face.
Do not forget about the glowing skin cream if you want to glow during your special events.
Now, let’s check out the home remedies for your skin.
Products and Remedies at Home
You can get the best skincare products from several online websites or stores. But if you are tight in budget and want to spend less, I have a list of home remedies for you.
You can follow the below natural remedies as an alternative to achieve the best skin with less cost. You will get similar results on your skin.
- Facial cream – Cocoa butter, aloe vera gel
- Moisturizing cream – Aloe vera gel mixed with honey
- Scrub- Coffee powder, coconut oil
- Toner – Homemade rose water
- Glow serum – Vitamin c oil, Vitamin e oil
- Night cream – Vitamin E oil, aloe vera gel
- Under Eye ceam – Vitamin c oil, aloe vera gel
Also, if you have sensitive skin allergic to cosmetic products, you can very well take care of your skin naturally by following the above skincare alternatives.
Best Skin Care Brands in The Market
If you are interested in knowing the best skincare brands in the market, check out the below.
- Nivea moisturizer
- Ponds moisturizer
- Lakme moisturizer
- Acne cream
- Bioaqua acne cream
- Otc acne cream
- Benzoyl peroxide acne cream
- Anti Aging cream
- Olay anti aging cream
- Ponds anti aging cream
- Mamaearth anti aging cream
- Lakme anti aging cream
- Face wash
- Derma face wash
- Skinkraft face wash
- Avarta under eye cream
- Mamaearth eye cream
Skin Care Tips
- You need to follow a skin care routine to keep your skin free of acne, spots, wrinkles, warts and so on. The more oil and dust gets settled down on your skin, the more skin problems you have.
- Always use cold water to cleanse your face. Because hot water will open the pores in your skin, it attracts the oil and dirt to get clogged up. If your skin pores get clogged up, it will result in skin acne.
- Follow the CTM method every day to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. This can improve your skin tone and reduce skin tan.
- Exfoliate your skin once a week using skin exfoliators as a scrubber. You can even use natural products at home to exfoliate your skin as well.
- Do not forget to use sunscreen when you leave the house. Because sun rays falling on your skin not only causes skin tans, but the harmful Uv rays can also cause severe skin issues such as skin cancer.
- Choose your face wash based on your skin type, face wash for dry skin is not suitable for oily skin. So keep in mind while buying the face products.
- Also, whenever you use any make-up products ensure you remove them before you sleep. Because sleeping with your makeup on can damage your skin.
- Before you go to bed, cleanse your skin, use an eye cream to avoid wrinkles and dark circles.
- You should also use a night cream to keep your skin moisturized while sleeping. Since your skin can get dry easily during sleep.
You should be aware of skincare products so you can choose the best one for your skin. And you can also use herbal products for the skin.
Everyone wants to age gracefully, so taking proper measures to protect your skin is essential. If you do not care to protect your skin now, you may end up spending money on skin issues.
Once you are into the skincare routine, there is no turnback since you will love the results.
Follow us on Twitter